Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New item in the shop: Lavender Fields Jumper

Blooms And Bugs Studio: Lavender Fields Jumper Sewing tutorial

I have been sewing like crazy for the spring summer collection for my etsy shop. I'm going through my stash of Moda Fabric (Love!) and adding new items to the shop almost daily.

Here's the latest addition to the store. Lavender Fields Jumper in size 6- 12 months. Its made from Kate Spain's Good Fortune Collection. I was actually putting together some other combination when I found this fabric in my stash. It had such a springy-summery vibe that I dropped everything else and used it up to make this sweet little jumper.

Know a little girl who would like to wear this?


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I would love for you to stop by and Link up at my Link Party via: www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!

    Thanks for linking up to Serenity Saturday!
    Can't wait to see what you link up this weekend

    Natasha xx

    www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)